First International Workshop on Digital Engineering (IWDE) 2010 (IWDE)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 14, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 30, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 25, 2010|
The main goal of the workshop is to foster and strengthen the collaboration between the researchers who work in the field of Digital Engineering or in the related fields of Virtual Engineering, Process Management, Software Engineering, and Model-driven Engineering. In particular, we expect the following results from the workshop:
- A list of the participantsâ€™ interests and contact details will be posted on the workshop website.
- The papers and a summary of the discussions will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
- A research agenda will be established that guides further activities such as joint projects and publications.
We invite submissions of 4 to 8 pages long in ACM proceedings format. The papers will be reviewed by at least three members of the program committee and the organization committee. The authors will be notified about acceptance before the early registration deadline. Accepted papers will be posted on the website and published in the ACM Digital Library. If we receive a significant amount of submissions of high quality, we will organize a special issue.
In particular, we are looking for contributions in the following topics:
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Interaction techniques for VR environments
- Model generation for visualization
- Quality and requirements aspects
- Interoperability of devices and VR systems
- Software development
- Applications in Digital Engineering
- Data Models and Process Modeling for Virtual Engineering
- Knowledge Modeling
- Model Management and Integration
- Meta Data Modeling and Management