The Sleeter Group 2010 Accounting Solutions Conference (ASC 2010)
Venue: Paris Las Vegas
|Event Date/Time: Nov 08, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 11, 2010|
If you provide:
* QuickBooks and other accounting software consulting
* IT consulting for small business
* Accounting services and writeup
* Business process consulting
* Outsourced accounting or tax services
* Tax preparation using software
* Integration of add-on software and hardware into accounting systems
then this conference is exactly right for you. This annual conference is the premier event of the year for the small business accounting consulting and add-on developer community.
Attendees come to learn best practices, network with colleagues, and learn new technologies to "stay ahead of the curve." Members of the Sleeter Group Consultants Network are highly encouraged to attend as well as anyone interested in joining our network of over 500 consultants across the US and Canada.
Here are the top three reasons why you should attend this conference:
1. This year's focus is the " Next Generation Accounting Practice." Centering conference content on this timely topic, we will talk about broadening the scope of work that you can handle for your clients to take your accounting practice to the next level. This includes your having the ability to offer third-party solutions to clients, taking your practice online and moving towards working in a virtual environment, and becoming certified in various solutions.
2. The Sleeter Group's conference is the only event presented by an independent expert community focused on small business accounting software and consulting. All other shows are produced by vendors, magazines, or state CPA societies. The vendor shows provide great information about a particular vendor's products and adjunct solutions, but the audience only gets one vendor's point of view because no competing products are highlighted. The society shows provide a wide variety of information, but none are focused on small business consulting issues, tools, software, best practices, etc. Our audience is growing and very targeted in what they do. They are experts in accounting, software, and business processes. They focus on consulting, implementation, and training.
3. This conference presents the whole gamut of solutions available to the small business consultant, and our presenters are the top experts in the country. Virtually every major player in the small business technology area is represented, including Intuit, Sage, and dozens of members of Intuit's Developer Network and other independent software and service vendors. The conference is a great opportunity for attendees to discover new technologies, network with colleagues, and plan for the coming year.
Principles or partners of CPA firms, VARs, or consulting firms should also attend to learn about many business development, practice management, marketing, and industry trends.
Conference speakers include top technical experts, industry executives from small and large technology companies, and keynote speakers who bring us perspective on a wide range of issues.