Consulting Conference 2010: Charting a Course to Value (CMC-BC 2010)
Venue: River Rock Casino Resort
|Event Date/Time: May 28, 2010||End Date/Time: May 29, 2010|
|Registration Date: May 28, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 31, 2010|
Value Starts Here.
May 28 & 29, 2010
River Rock Casino Resort, Richmond BC
Attend the premiere consulting event in 2010 to learn how to enhance your consulting value to your client, yourself, your profession and society.
Drawing consultants from throughout BC and Canada, this lively 2 day conference at Richmondâ€™s River Rock Casino will feature thought leadership events and two networking receptions.
Alan Weiss, the Consultantâ€™s Consultant, and author of more than 30 books, including the famous Million Dollar Consulting will provide provocative, no nonsense advice during Saturdayâ€™s plenary session.
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
* Discover consulting thought leadership
* Learn the latest tips and tricks from others
* Build your consulting network face-to-face
* Find out how other management consultants are building their personal brands
* Expand your product offering
* Discover new skills
* Learn the latest techniques
* Offer your clients the latest knowledge and best practices.
The Institute of Certified Management Consultants of British Columbia presents Consulting Conference 2010 as part of its role in fostering excellence and integrity in the management consulting profession as a whole.