SANS Rocky Mountain 2010
Venue: The Westin Tabor Center
|Event Date/Time: Jul 12, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 17, 2010|
SANS returns to Colorado for SANS Rocky Mountain 2010, July 12-17, in Denver! Now more than ever, hands-on experience will set you apart from others in the field, so register today for SANS Rocky Mountain 2010 and get the best computer security training money can buy!
We're offering these popular security, leadership, penetration testing, computer forensics, and intrusion detection courses with certifications for managers and technical staff alike:
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC meets DoD8570 IAT II) â€“ Jason Fossen, SANS Faculty Fellow
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers with Knowledge Compression(tm)(GSLC certification meets DoD 8570 IAM I, II, III) â€“ Eugene Schultz, SANS Certified Instructor
- Management 414: SANS(r) +S(tm) Training Program for the CISSP(r) Certification Exam Bootcamp (GISP cert meets DoD8570 IAM II, III) â€“ Tanya Baccam, SANS Senior Instructor
- Security 503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth (GCIA certification meets DoD 8570 IAT Level III) â€“ Mike Poor, SANS Senior Instructor
- Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN) â€“ John Strand, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 566: 20 Critical Security Controls - In Depth â€“ David Hoelzer, SANS Faculty Fellow and Staff
- Forensics 408: Computer Forensic Essentials â€“ Chad Tilbury, SANS Certified Instructor
- Management 421: SANS Leadership and Management Competencies â€“ Eugene Schultz, SANS Certified Instructor - One-day course on July 17
Take advantage of the opportunity to put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 29,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the info sec industry safe! Visit the GIAC Web site for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
SANS Rocky Mountain 2010 takes place at the Westin Tabor Center located in the heart of the Lower Downtown Denver. A special discount rate of $149 S/D with complimentary Internet will be honored based on space availability. To make reservations please call (303)572-9100. This special rate is only available until June 18th, 2010. A stay in the host hotel will allow opportunities to network with fellow students and our world-renown instructors, savings on the cost of daily travel to the hotel, attendance of planned evening events, and free high-speed internet access available to SANS attendees staying at the host hotel.
Denver has a view of the Rockies, and all the activities that go with mountains are close at hand. With 300 days of sunshine a year and a blend of outdoor adventure and urban sophistication, this is a great destination for your training. Some of the things to do in and around Denver are:
- Museums â€“ Children's Museum of Denver, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, along with the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Local Attractions â€“ Larimer Square, Denver Botanic Gardens, United States Mint, and Coors Brewery Tours
- Recreation â€“ Six Flags Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Downtown Aquarium, Denver Zoo, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Shopping â€“ Tabor Shops and the local 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Denver Pavilions, Cherry Creek Mall, Park Meadows Mall, and Castle Rock Prime Outlet Mall
- Entertainment â€“ Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), Buell Theatre, Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche), Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncos), Planetarium
When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2010, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office. Donâ€™t miss our Vendor Expo and SANS@ Night evening talks that will enhance your training and are FREE to SANS Rocky Mountain 2010 registrants! Here's what some of our SANS Rocky Mountain 2009 attendees had to say:
"SANS seeks out and employs professionals who are passionate and knowledgeable about their craft. Thank you!" - Eugene Alexeen, Colorado Interactive
"SANS has the best instructors- bar none. And the content of the courses are relevant and up-to-date." - Erich Knaak, Watermark Credit Union
"It's just freaking cool to learn all the exploits & how they can affect networks & peopleâ€™s businesses if utilized. Interesting, eye-opening." - Troy D. Gritton, UPS
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2010. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver!