Coaching Summit 2010 (CS2010)
Venue: Conference Call
|Event Date/Time: Aug 20, 2010||End Date/Time: Aug 21, 2010|
|Registration Date: Aug 15, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 15, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jun 15, 2010|
There is no cost to attend this seminar but registration is limited.
The goal of the Summit is to assist coaches in taking their practice to the next level.
This seminar is internationally accredited and
participants and instructors receive certificates of attendance and participation.
Below is the current list of 1 hour classes that will be offered at this yearâ€™s Coaching Summit (as more instructors commit to teaching this list will be added to):
* Accrediting information for coaches
* The business of coaching- including marketing your practice
* Gaining motivation to keep pursuing your dream to be a full-time coach
* How to become a coach
* Spiritual coaching intro
* Relationship coaching intro
* Emotional Intelligence coaching (EI) intro
* How to increase your coaching income
* How to write a book and publishing options
* Logo design tips and information
* How to sell your products and services using your website
* Changing your life: How to step-by-step
* Coaching tips and tricks: Motivating, goal attainment, self-esteem raising and more
And more, more, more!
For coach trainers and coach training organizations:
* Accrediting your programs
* Pricing and selling your programs
* The business of coach training
* The best places to locate potential students
* How to use your website to gain students
Make sure you sign up to attend and teach as classes will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.