7th Annual CISO Executive Summit & Roundtable 2010 (CISO2 010)
Venue: Hotel Wellington
|Event Date/Time: Jun 09, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 11, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 07, 2010|
MIS Training Institute is delighted to bring you the 7th Annual CISO Executive Summit & Roundtable 2010 â€“ now firmly established as Europe's premier event for information security directors. Renowned for uniting & inspiring senior peers, direct experiences, challenges & approaches are shared via fresh case studies, dynamic debates & new high profile keynote sessions. An intimate learning & high level networking forum, the CISO Summit is designed for people to share ideas & leave you motivated & armed with new ideas to build on your information security strategy. Above all, the 3 days facilitates the building of trust-based relationships with senior security peers in a convivial business & sociable atmosphere. Sponsored dinners, receptions & local visits are therefore an integral part of the event experience. This is a 'must attend' event for Chief Information Security Officers & senior technology & information risk professionals.
10 Reasons Why Participants Attend (& Return!) to CISO Summits?
1. Quality of participants! The right people were in the room â€“ ideal to meet peers & new people!
2. A friendly, relaxed & professional atmosphere! Not overcrowded, more intimate!
3. Practical thoughts on how to obtain budget!
4. Disclosure on how different people think about security (sociology, psychology and privacy)!
5. Impressive presentations & selected topics!
6. Amazing level of networking & interaction+ 5!
7. Quality of speakers - professional, expert & diverse - who walk the walk not just talk the talk!
8. Open discussions, sharing of ideas & great debate with all attendees!
9. The place to learn & exchange ideas on current information security
10. Mix of training and debate - avoids re-inventing the wheel!
To receive a full copy of the brochure please email firstname.lastname@example.org.