Firm-Wide Risk Management (PRM01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Jul 22, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 23, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jul 21, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 21, 2010|
* Risk Management is Everyoneâ€™s Business, not just the CEOâ€™s, CFOâ€™s or CROâ€™s!
* Risk Management is not just about compliance. It should be a Business Enabler, a Power Tool to push the business to new levels of accomplishment.
* Learn how to be a Risk Champion, and how to be a good pro-business Risk Manager.
* Be introduced to the notions of risk measurement â€“ Value-at-Risk (VaR) and Conditional Value-at-Risk (C-VaR) and have a hands-on experience of computing these risk measures.
* Learn about Risk-Adjusted-Returns-on-Capital (RAROC) as a management tool.
* Be guided through the various forms of risks i.e. Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk.
* Gain an insight to various Good Risk Management Practices.
* Be introduced to The Basel Capital Accord.
Dr. Jeffrey C. K. Lim
Ph.D., C.Sci., C.Math., FIMA, FRM, PRM, B.Fel.