Specialist Credit Audit (PAU01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Apr 22, 2010||End Date/Time: Apr 23, 2010|
|Registration Date: Apr 21, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 21, 2010|
* Know the role of Credit Audit in the Credit Risk Management Process.
* Understand the Principal Objectives of Credit Audit.
* Review Two main areas of Assessment
- Credit Risk Management Process
- Portfolio Quality
* Ensure that Proper Planning and Preparation are carried out.
* Know how to plan effectively for the Individual Reviews.
* Be aware of the Procedures for On-site Reviews.
* Understand the Importance of Work Papers and the need to ensure a required standard.
* Ensure a Fair and Balanced assessment of the Credit Risk Management.
* Process and in Assigning a Rating.
* Ensure a Fair and Balanced assessment of the Portfolio Quality and in assigning a Rating.
* Know how to handle a Closing Meeting.
* Understand the Salient items that need to be addressed in the Final Report.
Mr. Andrew K. T. Goh