Developing a Winning Cash Management Business (PCM01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Apr 28, 2010||End Date/Time: Apr 29, 2010|
|Registration Date: Apr 27, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 27, 2010|
* Understanding the Corporate Treasurerâ€™s needs.
* Case studies of various Cash Management Solutions adopted by corporate treasurers of MNCs around the world.
* Going beyond Traditional Clearing and Transaction Services.
* Advising and Projecting Working Capital Needs of your customers.
* Understanding various Cash Management Models.
* Key Success Factors in responding to RFPs.
* Customer Segmentation.
* Cash Management Solutions - Designs and Considerations.
* Pricing Considerations.
* Overview of US and UK clearing systems.
* What is CLS?
* Usage of IBAN.
* How Check 21 works?
Mr. Adam K. K. Wong
B.Acc., FCPA, Certified Professional Trainer