Understanding International Trade Finance (PTF01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Mar 15, 2010||End Date/Time: Mar 16, 2010|
|Registration Date: Mar 14, 2010|
* Role of banks in the delivery of International Trade Finance products.
* How to apply and advice on the various methods of Trade Settlement and their benefits.
* Risks of International Trade finance to the buyer and seller.
* Using Trade Finance Instruments to mitigate risks.
* Types of financing associated with International Trade.
* Structuring Trade and Foreign Exchange solutions.
* Be introduced to Structured Trade & Commodity Financing.
Mr. Adam K. K. Wong
B.Acc., FCPA, Certified Professional Trainer