Shipping Financing (PTF02)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Oct 28, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 29, 2010|
|Registration Date: Oct 27, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 27, 2010|
* Be Aware of the Factors to consider in a Ship Financing Loan.
* Understand the various types of Charters and the Risks involved in each of them.
* Understand the Collateral Support that is needed.
* Ensure that a thorough Financial Analysis is carried out (from the viewpoint of a typical ship owner).
* Know what other Factors to consider in Analyzing the Credit.
* Understand the Factors that we need to consider in a Ship Construction Loan from the viewpoint of Financing the Shipyard and from the viewpoint of Financing the Purchaser.
* Engage in a Discussion of a typical Shipyardâ€™s Financial Statement.
* Ensure that the Standard Terms and Conditions are in place.
* Be familiar with the various risks in Shipping from the viewpoint of the owners as well as the Charterers.
* Know the characteristics of the Shipping Cycle and how long a typical cycle is.
* Be updated on the general Industry Outlook of the various types of ships including the offshore rig industry.
* Know what are Flags of Convenience and the Advantages/Disadvantages of using them.
* Understand the importance of having the vessel classified by one of the officially recognized Classification Societies.
Mr. Andrew K. T. Goh