Organization Design and Development (POD01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: May 20, 2010||End Date/Time: May 21, 2010|
|Registration Date: May 19, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 19, 2010|
* Appreciating the need that Organizations will change periodically to survive.
* Essential for Top Management including all Senior Managers to comprehend and to adapt to the dynamic changes in organizations.
* Be introduced to the need to adopt and to change within the Life-Cycle of an Organization.
* Recognizing the key factors that effects organizations to change: Strategy, Culture, Environment, Size, Technology, etc.
Be guided through the understanding of Organization Design and Development.
* Gain an insight into the workings of the Design and Development of Organizations, or parts of organizations, in order to ensure that the structure fits the key business processes undertaken.
* Be guided to develop Cutting Edge solutions - with provision to the managing of the processes and to the reduction of timescales, cost and disruption.
* Achieve the ability to spearhead similar OD exercises within your own organizations.
Sample case studies will be provided to allow the participants to have a better appreciation from an operating environment.
Mr. John P. F. Cheong
B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc., DIC, AMIMechE, MIMI, MSIM, MCILT