Anti-Money Laundering & Anti-Terrorism Financing (PML01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Apr 27, 2010||End Date/Time: Apr 27, 2010|
|Registration Date: Apr 26, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 26, 2010|
* Be aware of the seriousness of money laundering & terrorism financing.
* Understand and comply with the requirements laid down by the regulators.
* Identify customers as required by the regulators.
* Identify various types of Suspicious Transactions and take the necessary actions required by the law.
* Take appropriate measures to prevent attempts by parties to launder money through the organization.
Mr. Adam K. K. Wong
B.Acc., FCPA, Certified Professional Trainer