Ultimate SEO Mastery Workshop - 3-Day Advanced
|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2010|
SEO Training Course Day 1
* Review the 6-step optimization process taught in the Essentials class to help you retain this important information.
* Work on advanced keyword research strategies.
* Learn techniques that will help you write effective sales copy that gets results.
* Understand how the personalization of search results is changing the rules.
* Find out the best approaches for setting up a blog and learn about the art of blogging.
* Creative ideas for implementing user generated content (UGC).
* More custom website reviews.
SEO Training Course Day 2
* What is Latent Semantic Indexing and how can it help my website?
* How to develop a unique selling proposition that retains your visitor's interest and gets them digging deeper into our web sites.
* Why are database driven sites unique when it comes to SEO and how can we make sure we get maximum advantage from SEO?
* What is Social Media Marketing and how can it help boost sales?
* How to quickly gain exposure in Google, Yahoo!, and others within 24 to 48 hours
* What is Pay Per Click and who are the players?
* Learn how to implement Google Analytics on your website and why this is a must!
* Find out about the tools offered by the search engines to increase your web site's success
SEO Training Course Day 3
* Learn about competitive intelligence and multi-variate analysis and how these tools can help increase your website's rankings
* Learn about web analytics and how to analyze your progress with ClickTracks
* Learn the power of article marketing
* What problems might your site run in to and how can they be fixed? Will talk about technical issues that come up.
* Sure fire strategies to build your SEO business
* Group Q&A
* Final Exam
* Wrap-up and awards
See the website for information on the 5-day Comprehensive course that combines the 2-day Essentials and the 3-day Advanced course material.