Using Data to Identify and Retain At-Risk Students
Venue: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
|Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 16, 2010|
Join us in Minneapolis to discuss ways your school can identify at-risk students and learn strategies for structuring interventions.
Participants will learn how to:
* Identify at-risk students based on retention literature, campus profiles, and data
* Identify common causes or recurrent reasons why students are at-risk
* Review different approaches to specific early warning/alert systems, including processes, technology, and implementation considerations
* Connect your at-risk student data analysis to at-risk student initiatives
* Prioritize next steps for an early warning process on your campus
This program is designed for administrators across student affairs, including academic advising, counseling services, learning/tutoring/student success centers, and decision makers who have experience with at-risk student populations.