Event Date/Time: Oct 22, 2010
End Date/Time: Oct 24, 2010
Oct 18, 2010
Early Registration Date:
Sep 01, 2010
Abstract Submission Date:
Jun 30, 2010
Our conference theme for 2010 is:
Integrity in Troubled Times: Leading by Example.
We invite scholars, administrators, and students from all disciplines to come together in Long Beach, CA as we explore ways to promote academic integrity; combat cheating and plagiarism; and develop the capacity for ethical decision-making within a variety of curricula.
The International Center for Academic Integrity is a consortium of over 300 institutions who share with peers and colleagues the Center's collective experience, expertise, and creative energy.
Benefits of membership include:
* Participation in a consortium of high schools, colleges and universities through which information about academic integrity is shared and successful policies, enforcement procedures, sanctions, research, curricular materials, and education/prevention programs are discussed;
* Annual international conference rate discounts; periodic mailings; an electronic listserv; a Web site with both public and members-only access;
* Access to research on factors that impact academic integrity;
* Assistance in assessing the climate of integrity on your campus and substantial discounts on the Academic Integrity Assessment Guide package;
* Guidance for faculty members in different disciplines in developing pedagogies that encourage adherence to the fundamental values of academic integrity; and
* Opportunities for expert consultation on ways to encourage and sustain