World BPO/ITO Forum (WBPO2010)
Venue: Hyatt Regency on the Hudson
|Event Date/Time: Jul 28, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 29, 2010|
It is tailored towards CIOs, CFOs, COOs and Senior Sourcing executives, and decision-makers charged with strengthening their organization, improving competitiveness and increasing profit margins in an economy that has undergone significant changes.
Themed â€œITO/BPO Leadership â€“ Creating Value through Strategic Sourcingâ€, this is where the World BPO/ITO Forum can make a real difference â€“ by enabling buyers and sellers to meet to discuss potential solutions, and by providing experts that will share valuable insights in a friendly, valuable networking environment.
Conference Sessions include:
â€¢ Global Sourcing Trends for 2010 and Beyond: New Business Models and Destinations
â€¢ The Secret Sauce of Offshoring â€“ Governance and Relationship Management
â€¢ Going Up the BPO Value Chain - From Cost Driven to Result Oriented Business Models
â€¢ The Changing Face of Outsourcing â€“ From SaaS to Cloud Computing
â€¢ Raising Sourcing to the Next Level: Integrating ITO and BPO
â€¢ The Rise of Nearshoring â€“ Finding Value Closer to Home
â€¢ The Political and Social Implications of Offshoring: Finding the Silver Lining
â€¢ Offshoring Success Stories â€“ Those Who Got It Right and The Lessons Learned
â€¢ CIO Roundtable: ITO/BPO Leadership - Managing Offshoring to Thrive in the â€œNew Normalâ€
World BPO/ITO Forum is for executives interested in the following:
* Optimizing the use of human resources globally by seeking to outsource selected business processes.
* Analytically understanding the trends and concerns that will impact the BPO industryâ€™s future.
* Networking with key decision makers. Delegates will be a cross-section of CIOs, CFOs and Senior Executives from over 150 leading organizations, including prominent members of The Society for Information Management (SIM), who are supporting this event.
* Networking opportunities with the leading ITO / BPO services providers showcasing their solutions and proven capabilities.
* Pre-arranged, pre-qualified one-on-one meetings between buyers and service providers upon request.
Register here: http://www.worldbpoforum.com/who_attend.html