BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Practical Business and Management Skills
Venue: BMA House
|Event Date/Time: Jun 29, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 29, 2010|
GP-focused expert speakers will cover a wide range of practice and personal topics. Using case examples, they will bring you up to date with key challenges faced by practices in these changing times, and give you practical tips and strategies to help enhance your personal effectiveness. By the end of the day, you will have a better understanding of how your practice can move forward in the current health system, and how to develop your career in terms of business and personal skills.
* The structure of the NHS and what the future holds
* Marketing your practice and improving access
* Your finances: pensions, tax and practice accounts
* Appraisal and revalidation
* Audit in primary care
* Stress and burn-out
* Practice development: leadership, negotiation and communication within your team.
To view the full programme and speakers, please click here:
To register now, please click here: