Mine Site Feasibility
Venue: Holiday Inn City Centre
|Event Date/Time: Jun 23, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 24, 2010|
Feasibility studies lay the foundations for mine site success or failure,and when so much money and time is being spent completing them,
it is essential to ensure that you are executing them as efficiently and effectively as possible.
It is my pleasure to announce the return of Mine Site Feasibility 2010,the only dedicated case-study based event in Australia which directly tackles the challenges posed by the feasibility process.
Practical case studies will lead to improvements in the approach, coordination and development of your feasibility studies. These methods will improve your chances of getting your feasibility study done on time, on budget, and at an appropriately detailed level for approval from both the board and the bank.
Key topics on the agenda include:
* Developing your study from planning to banking
* Ensuring effective scheduling and integration of consultants into the feasibility team
* Completing rough budgeting early in the study in order to give room to future expansion
* How to manage risk in your feasibility study
* Understanding what the banks expect and need to ensure compliance with conditions and precedents
These valuable outcomes are demonstrated using case examples from the Tenke Fungurume Copper Cobalt Project; the RAV 8 Nickel Project; the Carosue Dam Gold Project; the Nullagine Iron Ore
Project; and the Jaguar Teutonic Bore Project.
This provides a range of experiences from which to learn and expand your understanding of the
feasibility process and how simple it can be.
I look forward to meeting you at this unique and informative conference.
Conference Director â€“ Mine Site Feasibility