Preparing and Mining Data to Inform Annual Giving Strategy
Venue: Online Webcast
|Event Date/Time: Jun 29, 2010|
Join us online to regain your shop's competitive advantage by considering a fresh perspectivein preparing and mining donor data.
Examining the key data points to isolate, and how best to begin using those points, advancement managers (especially those in annual giving and advancement services) will learn:
* Key segmentation strategies to maximize return on investment
* Data analysis methods to assist in driving solicitation strategies
* Essential elements needed to assess solicitation tool effectiveness
* How to gather information beyond your database through efficient and effective survey techniques
* Basic and advanced ways to utilize your information gained
DID YOU KNOW?
This webcast is included with the registration fee for our July conference "Doing More With Less: Strategic Planning for Annual Giving". If you register for the conference, your institution will receive a complimentary registration to this webcast.
"The Doing More With Less: Strategic Planning for Annual Giving" conference will help you improve your annual giving operation through increased understanding of the planning process, better resource allocation strategies, and more effective daily data incorporation techniques.
To learn more about this offering, please click here: