Citizen Centric Service Delivery
Venue: National Convention Centre
|Event Date/Time: Jun 29, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 30, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jun 28, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 23, 2010|
The fresh commitment from Government to actively engage and empower people at all points along the service delivery chain and the increasing scope for the community and private sector has resulted in a restructuring of key service delivery sectors and a need for new approaches.
Citizen-Centric Service Delivery fleshes out the underpinning elements of more holistic models of service delivery where the overall wellbeing of the individual is paramount. Through the integration of services, cross sector collaboration and place and case management this conference will equip practitioners with the tools, frameworks and confidence to implement services that are truly centred around the individual.
You will take away:
- Citizen-centric models in an operational context
- An understanding of the changing role of Government, industry and community sectors in the delivery of services
- ICT tools and frameworks to increase community engagement and fast-track delivery
- Methods for collaborating across departments to achieve common outcomes
- Knowledge on how to empower not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises
Who should attend?
Representatives from Federal, State and Local Government in addition to business, not-for-profit and community organisations involved in:
- Service Delivery
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Community Development/ Wellbeing
- Place and Case Management
- Customer Service