Intro to Search Marketing Workshop (SEO Workshop)
Venue: Colorado Convention Center
|Event Date/Time: Jun 23, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 23, 2010|
Learn the basics of search engine marketing by integrating design, navigation and usability into a strategy that increases website rankings. This session is designed to bring beginners up to speed very quickly and provide intermediate-level attendees with actionable information that they can implement in their strategies right away. The session will also place a special emphasis on link-building, it's purposes and how to evaluate quality link sources.
Attendees will understand the relationship between link-building and social media marketing and how that can affect your rankings and visibility online. The session will help marketers develop a consistent message that will rank well, appear across multiple media and persuade searchers to click on your listings and take action.
Learning objectives include:
* An understanding of the on-page and off-page ranking elements
* How social media marketing can increase your rankings
* Make your rankings work better to bring better qualified visitors
* Design elements that make visitors leave your website
* Develop a cohesive social media strategy in accordance with your time, budget and expectation
* Linking strategies for quick-start and targeted strategies