FutureGov Summit China 2010 (FGSC)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 01, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 02, 2010|
Following a special request from both sides of the Straits, FutureGov is proud to present the first public sector modernisation event in China featuring participants from across the Greater China Region including Taiwan and Hong Kong.
æˆ–é€šè¿‡é‚®ä»¶ firstname.lastname@example.org ä¸Žä¸»åŠžæ–¹è”ç³»
FutureGov Summit China will focus on some of the biggest questions in public sector IT. Does your agency have the answers?
* How can you manage information overload?
* Is your data secure?
* How can you efficiently deliver public services to citizens?
* How can you ensure connected government using new technologies?
FutureGov Summit China is engineered to bring civil servants together making this an unique opportunity to address the issues that matter the most:
* Information sharing and common platform across agencies
* Consolidated and virtualised Government Data Centres
* Mobile working platform for civil servants
* Building GIS-based emergency response platform
* Building effective call centres
* Delivering information and services to rural citizens
* Municipal certificate authority
* Tax assessment and collection