The First Online International Conference on â€œWorldâ€™s Economies In and After Crisis: Challenges, (WECTO_2010)
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2010||End Date/Time: May 29, 2010|
|Registration Date: Apr 24, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 10, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 24, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: May 10, 2010|
The Program Committee seeks contributions, which topics include, but are not limited to:
- Causes of the Financial Crisis and its Global Reach;
- Policy Options how to stabilize the global real economy;
- The role played by the market failures, the role played by the securitization and credit derivates in the crisis;
- Effects of the crisis for developing countries and emerging economies;
- Small - Medium size Firms In and After Crisis;
- Perspectives for a new international financial architecture;
- The Environmental Impact of the Financial Crisis: Challenges and Opportunities;
- Fiscal policies and exit strategies;
- Management accounting and the financial crisis;
- â€¦â€¦Any other related topic.
We invite to submission original research contributions which describing new results, original ideas and applications related to the topics of the conference. Papers have to submit electronically at these e-mail addresses email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word and also in PowerPoint (see Instructions for Authors).
All papers will be reviewed and published in the Conference Proceedings under an ISBN reference on CD. The Proceedings will be indexed and listed in various reference search engines The best papers selected by the Program Committee will be published in Journal of Advanced Research in Management, Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance or Theoretical and Practical Research in the Economic Fields after a double-blind peer-reviewing and the payment of 100â‚¬ as submission fees charged by the journal.