Fifth Pan-Pacific Nursing Conference and Seventh Nursing Symposium on Cancer Care
Venue: Royal Plaza Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 22, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 24, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 31, 2011|
The Nethersole School of Nursing at The Chinese University of Hong Kong has been hosting the Pan-Pacific conference since 1999, which has subsequently become a regular event in the nursing conference calendar regionally and internationally. In the coming conference, we are particularly honored to have invited 18 prominent academic and healthcare institutes as our co-organisers working together to maximize the success of the event.
Themed â€˜Issues, challenges, and future directions of evidence-based healthcareâ€™, the conference aims to pool the efforts of nurses from across cultures and disciplines to examine evidence-based healthcare for achieving best possible client outcomes. Keynote speakers invited to the conference are healthcare experts with an international reputation in evidence-based research and practice. Their experiences and insights will stimulate dynamic discussions on innovative approaches and strategies for the delivery and promotion of evidence-based healthcare in the Pan-Pacific region and beyond.
Hong Kong is a unique city renowned for its perfect blend of western-style modernity and centuries-old Chinese tradition. In addition to sharing healthcare knowledge, meeting new friends and extending professional networks, you may also take this opportunity to explore the beauty and attractions of our city which I believe will be an exciting and unforgettable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference in 2011.
The aim of the conference is to bring together healthcare providers and researchers from a broad range of academic and clinical settings, both internationally and locally, to examine and debate the issues, challenges and future directions of delivering evidence-based healthcare in order to achieve best possible and sustainable outcomes for clients.
* To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with renowned leaders in evidence-based care and cancer care.
* To discuss and debate the influence of evidence-based healthcare on client outcomes and health services development.
* To identify the opportunities for evidence-based healthcare delivery and its implications in nursing education and advanced practice.
* To examine the methods for conducting systematic reviews of evidence.
* To facilitate sharing and collaboration between healthcare providers and researchers.
* To explore innovative strategies to strengthen the implementation of evidence-based practice.
LANGUAGE OF CONFERENCE
The official language of the conference is English.