Adult Student Marketing and Enrollment Strategies
|Event Date/Time: Jul 28, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 30, 2010|
Join us in Boston to gain a better understanding of adult student needs, characteristics, and motivations. Leave the conference armed with new plans for recruitment and enrollment strategies for the adult student population including veterans, distance learners, and working parents.
You will learn how to:
* Differentiate your school for adults
* Formulate a consistent marketing message for adult students
* Modify your marketing strategy for special groups of adults (e.g., vets, distance learners, working parents)
* Effectively move adults from engagement to enrollment
* Make good use of technology in adult marketing
* Determine an effective marketing mix on a limited budget
College administrators who want to enhance their ability to more effectively recruit and enroll adult students. This includes: marketing directors, adult admissions directors, continuing education administrators, distance education administrators, and others involved in adult program marketing and management.
Because a successful adult marketing and enrollment program requires the buy-in of so many constituents, we encourage you to bring individuals from all levels of your operation. Leaders who will champion the marketing and enrollment strategy and managers who will implement and administer your plans will each find this conference valuable.