WEBINAR: Habits of the most effective front line sales managers
Venue: This is a virtual event
|Event Date/Time: May 21, 2010||End Date/Time: May 21, 2010|
|Registration Date: May 21, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: May 21, 2010|
During this Sales Management Webinar, we will present a roadmap to build a winning sales manager. It will address the real-world daily challenges that exist in the life of your front line sales managers and walk you through the art and science of increasing their effectiveness. If done right, 1+1+1=4.
This Sales Management Webinar will provide ideas to stretch your thinking, and lots of practical, proven tools that you and your front line sales managers can begin leveraging the minute you both leave the webinar.
We encourage you to invite all levels of your sales management team to sit in on this one - especially you and your front-line sales managers!
TOPIC: "Critical Daily Habits to Increase the Effectiveness of your Front-Line Sales Managers"
DATE: Friday, May 21, 2010
TIME: 1:00PM Eastern / 12:00PM Central / 10:00AM Pacific
DURATION: 60 Minutes
Key takeaways for each audience member:
For Front-Line Sales Managers:
- Learn how to manage yourself as a front line sales manager. With the information shared in this webinar, you will know, on a daily basis, if you are making an impact on your business and on your team.
- Understand why your interaction with your reps is critical in your success. We will explain how to make them more impactful and effective, so you can drive your numbers up.
- Realize how value-added inspections can become the key skill to make these habits work for you and for your team.
For VP of Sales:
- Discover how to lead your front line sales managers to success by using this defined set of sales manager productivity metrics.
- Learn how to effectively guide your front line sales managers to "delegate pressure" better.
- Understand how to bring a process approach to your front line sales managers' jobs in order to maximize performance and results.