JAVA INTERNATIONAL NURSING CONFERENCE 2010 (JINC 2010)
Venue: Patra Convention Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 02, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 03, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 31, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 11, 2010|
The Java International Nursing Conference 2010 aims to:
1. Share and discuss innovative ideas for health care improvement.
2. Promote the dissemination of nursing innovations to public worldwide.
3. Promote and strengthen international cooperation among health practitioners and researchers worldwide.
4. Contribute to the improvement of nursing education and services through research-based nursing innovations.
Participants will include:
1. Nursing students
2. Nurses and lecturers of nursing
3. Health care researchers
4. Physicians and other health practitioners
JINC 2010 is comprised of keynote lectures, panel discussions and concurrent submitted oral presentations and poster sessions. JINC 2010 will be a two - day conference which will also involve nursing exhibition, gala dinner and city tour. Thus, if you are interested to participate in the event to share all your innovations, here is the event you visit. Further information may be accessed on: www.javainc2010.com