Telecom Revenue Management & Billing Optimisation
Venue: Prince Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jul 27, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 28, 2010|
Fact: Revenue recovery was only at 4% of total estimated leak
Why is revenue integrity protection so challenging?
In this current volatile telecommunication space, juggling demanding, savvy subscribers with a highly competitive marketplace and rapidly changing technology makes tracking and plugging all potential revenue loop holes a difficult task.
Especially when new product offerings and services are being rolled out every other month!
Even as you manage new business models and an expanding network of partners, adopting a revenue management and business assurance approach is integral for your bottom-line profit protection.
What can you do to secure revenue integrity and establish a high-performance billing system?
Five Top Focus Areas for Telecom Revenue Management & Billing Optimization 2010:
1. Proactive revenue assurance â€“ what is it and how achievable?
2. Risk mitigation for billing system upgrade and enterprise wide revenue assurance implementation
3. Showing the â€˜materialityâ€™ and tangible value of your revenue assurance initiatives â€“ secure management and stakeholder buy-in
4. The best RA solution for your organizationâ€™s business goals and growth plan: purchase a vendor solution, develop it in-house or outsource?
5. Encouraging RA to collaborate with other departments to do more â€“ expand RA capabilities towards margin analytics and business process improvement.