Global Petrochemical Technology Conference (GPTC)
Event Date/Time: Oct 04, 2010
End Date/Time: Oct 06, 2010
Early Registration Date:
May 28, 2010
Abstract Submission Date:
May 28, 2010
In the wake of a disappointing 2009 for the Petrochemical industry, market analysts are predicting strong investment drives from emerging National Chemicals and Oil Companies as well as M&A activities in the Asia-Pacific region. A strategic shift in focus will create new alliances that will help expand footprints and secure future energy supplies of Petrochemical companies.
Developing and investing in advanced technologies are ways in which companies can create truly exceptional value. The current economic environment coupled with environmental challenges represents a fairly unique opportunity for companies to create extraordinary value by developing new process technologies in the petrochemical sector.
Realizing these developments and trends, Fleming Gulf is hosting its Global Petrochemical Technology Conference in Doha, Qatar this October. This congregation of industry experts, panelists and market leaders will address key challenges, strategies and opportunities which will drive the Petrochemical industry in the Middle-East for the coming years.
- Rob Parry, Executive Account Manager, Chemical Catalyst,BASF, UK
- Maurice Bannayan, Sr. Vice President, Process & Technology,Reliance Industries, India
- Dr. Kaspar Evertz, Senior Vice President Technology Business/Licensing, Lyondellbasell Industries, Germany
- Dr. Trevor J. Hutley, General Manager, Product & Technology, SIPCHEM, Saudi Arabia
- Dave Smith, Vice President, Polyethylene
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP, USA
- Innovations in Catalyst Technologies
- Environmentally friendly petrochemical technology
- Synergy & Collaboration through Integration of Refinery & Petrochemicals plants
- Reducing CO2 emissions
- Converting Coal to Petrochemicals â€“ Is it the future?