PFD01: Financial Derivatives Part I (PFD01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 02, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jun 29, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: May 29, 2010|
* Have a good understanding of the Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate markets, and the main Treasury products available in these markets, including Derivative instruments.
* Acquire a clear understanding of Financial Derivatives through focusing on the essential Mathematical Concepts that form the building blocks of these instruments.
* Master the dynamics of Financial Derivatives as part of an extended toolbox of Financial Risk Management, which will in turn increase optimality in hedging strategies.
* Have an understanding of how knowledge in Derivatives in the Foreign Exchange markets can also be extended to include Equity and Commodity market derivative instruments.
* Have a hands-on opportunity to build Yield Curves â€“ the backbone of most financial derivative products.
* First-hand usage of The PERMITÂ®1 Treasury & Financial Risk Management System and practical experience on structuring and pricing Financial Derivatives.
Dr. Jeffrey C. K. Lim
Ph.D., C.Sci., C.Math., FIMA, FRM, PRM, B.Fel.
Organizer: PI ETA Consulting Company