PFM02: Financial Mathematics Part II (PFM02)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Aug 05, 2010||End Date/Time: Aug 06, 2010|
|Registration Date: Aug 04, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 04, 2010|
* Allow a highly trained applied mathematician and a seasoned experienced market practitioner to share with you the key requisite foundational mathematical concepts and tools that are commonly used in the Financial Markets.
* An opportunity to re-learn and learn mathematics in an enjoyable and effective manner.
* Topics covered include Permutations and Combinations, Probability Theory, Probability Distributions, Interest Computation Methodologies, and examples of their applications in Finance.
* A discussion on Time Value of Money, Concept of Fair Value and Discounted Expectation, Term Structure and Yield Curves will also be included.
* This program forms part of a Foundational Program which is a requisite for anyone wishing to move on to gain an in-depth understanding of the applied mathematics used in the financial markets.
Dr. Jeffrey C. K. Lim
Ph.D., C.Sci., C.Math., FIMA, FRM, PRM, B.Fel.