PCR01: Corporate Risk Evaluation (PCR01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Jul 13, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 15, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jul 12, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 12, 2010|
* Evaluate non-financial information relating to and affecting the borrower.
* Using various non-financial models to identify business risks.
* Understand the basic types of legal structure of a business entity.
* Analyse the borrowerâ€™s financial statements (i.e. balance sheets, income statement and cash flow statement).
* Calculate and interpret financial ratios.
* Perform trend analysis on historical financial statements over a period of time.
* Use various financial models to predict corporate distress.
* Identify critical risks and their mitigating factors.
* Understand how a credit rating model works.
* Learn how to risk rate borrowers.
Mr. Adam K. K. Wong
B.Acc., FCPA, Certified Professional Trainer
Organizer: PI ETA Consulting Company