PCR03: Struucturing Optimal Banking Lines (PCR03)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Aug 16, 2010||End Date/Time: Aug 19, 2010|
|Registration Date: Aug 15, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 15, 2010|
* In depth discussion of key corporate banking products.
- Trade finance
- Debt capital market
- Cash management
* Understand componentâ€™s of the working capital cycle.
* Determining a companyâ€™s working capital requirement.
* Identify a companyâ€™s funding gap.
* Structure appropriate banking facilities to meet the funding gap and minimise lending risks.
* Determine the borrowers ability to service its loan commitments.
* Determine appropriate pricing.
Mr. Adam K. K. Wong
B.Acc., FCPA, Certified Professional Trainer
Dr. Jeffrey C. K. Lim
Ph.D., C.Sci., C.Math., FIMA, FRM, PRM, B.Fel.
Organizer: PI ETA Consulting Company