PPF01: Project Financing (PPF01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 02, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jun 29, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: May 29, 2010|
* Gain an in-depth understanding of what Project Financing encompasses.
* Examine the risks involved in Project Financing and learn how to mitigate them.
* Learn how to reduce lending risks through various project financing structures.
* Avoid financial losses through cash flow analysis.
* Use spreadsheets to create and model sensitivity analysis.
* Learn to build and use projected financial statements using spreadsheets.
* Determine the optimal investment decisions.
* Discover the project finance rating methodology of rating agencies.
* Adopt key financial metrics to measure project risks.
Mr. Adam K. K. Wong
B.Acc., FCPA, Certified Professional Trainer
Organizer: PI ETA Consulting Company