POD02: Missions of Organizations (POD02)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Jun 04, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 04, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jun 03, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: May 03, 2010|
* Learn to appreciate the concept of Mission and Vision Statements for corporations, as one of the key members in the management team.
* Learn to Appreciate the need for organizations to change these statements periodically to survive.
* Be introduced to the need to have Mission Statements within the life-cycle of an organization.
* Learn to recognizing the key factors that affect the background of Mission Statements, and how to write them - step by step.
* Be guided through the impact of final statements used, and a review of other multi-national corporationsâ€™ mission statements.
* Gain an insight to the evaluation of the final written mission statements and the work required to ensure that the statements fit the key business processes undertaken.
* Be guided to develop changes over time - with a provision to managing the processes and to incorporating revised statements over time - in relation to changing strategy and changing operating environments.
* Sample case studies will be provided to allow participants to have a better appreciation from an operating environment.
Mr. John P. F. Cheong
B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc., DIC, AMIMechE, MIMI, MSIM, MCILT
Organizer: PI ETA Consulting Company