PPT01: Creating an Impact with Your Presentation (PPT01)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Oct 11, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 11, 2010|
|Registration Date: Oct 10, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 10, 2010|
* Preparing a great presentation using a simple, but highly effective framework
* Capturing the audienceâ€™s attention within the first 60 seconds of the presentation.
* Learning how to prepare effective notes.
* Using the pace, tone, and pitch of their voice to create enthusiasm and interest in the audience.
* Using eye contact to connect with the audience.
* Using body language and movement that is effective and not distracting to the audience.
* Overcoming your anxieties.
* Organizing your environment for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
* Managing Question & Answer sessions
Mr. Adam K. K. Wong
B.Acc., FCPA, Certified Professional Trainer
Organizer: PI ETA Consulting Company