|Event Date/Time: Sep 28, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 29, 2010|
|Registration Date: Sep 28, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 02, 2010|
Trusted Speakers Who Have All the Answers You Need!
Once again, INFONEX has assembled leaders in industry, regulation, and practice to give you the latest and most important information needed to keep up to speed on the changing face of financial reporting and accounting. Get the latest updates from AcSB and find out about the recent regulatory issues from SEC, OSC, ASC, and AutoritÃ© des MarchÃ©s Financiers du QuÃ©bec (AMF).
Get in-depth knowledge on recent updates and developments in international standards and their convergence implications due to the credit crunch. Hear the latest on financial statements presentation, accounting for PP&E, impairment of assets, financial instruments disclosures, reclassification and measurement, fair value accounting, derecognition of financial assets and liabilities, and the new proposed standard on consolidation of financial statements.
Attend OSC/SEC 2010 to prepare yourself for the latest regulatory developments and get practical advice for the transition. Take advantage of expert insight from high-calibre speakers discussing timely topics and have your questions answered directly from the regulators. Don't miss this opportunity--attend OSC/SEC 2010 to secure an advantage for your transition to IFRS. Register today!
15th Annual Conference from Canada's Source for
Accounting and Reporting Updates!
* Get updates on accounting policies, auditing standards and securities regulations for the upcoming year
* Hear examples and best practices of disclosures on corporate filing: regulators' findings
* Examine the latest policies from the CSA and the SEC
* Hear about the latest updates from the Accounting Standards Board
* Continuous disclosure reviews of IFRS transition
* Understand the new requirements for MD&A content and presentation under IFRS
* Hear a case study on the business impact of IFRS from a corporate reporting award winner
* Evaluate the impact of IFRS on internal controls
* Obtain newly released information on new exposure drafts
Plus! Optional pre- and post-conference workshops:
* Preparer's Workshop: Examples and Proactive Methodologies for Proper Disclosures
* Detailed Analysis of the Differences between Canadian GAAP and IFRS: Ensuring Your Readiness for Your Disclosure Deadline
* New Exposure Draft Releases: Loan Loss and Hedge Accounting
* New Exposure Draft Releases: Derecognition and Consolidation