1st National Youth Conference for Moral Leadership-Philippines (NYA-MoLe Conference )
|Event Date/Time: Dec 06, 2010||End Date/Time: Dec 08, 2010|
|Registration Date: Dec 06, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 15, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 15, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 30, 2010|
NYA-MoLe now accepts applications for participation. Applicants must submit the following to email@example.com:
(1) CV, (2) Portfolio of Achievements as Youth Leader in your place, (3) Recommendation letter from your mother organizations, schools/universities, or DILG Officer (SK, Local Officials etc) , and (4) Abstract of presentation/proposal of not more than 200 words (only for those intending to present a resolution or legislative proposal during the assembly).
1. Within the age range of 15-39;
2. Active youth leaders;
3. Student leaders like Student Government Officers in Schools and universities;
4. SK Officers;
5. Student Debaters, Orators
6. Youth Artists
7. Religious Youth Leaders (Parish Youth Ministry, etc.) and
8. Youth Achievers
Applications must reach the NYA-MoLe office on or before October 15, 2010.
There will be limited slots for fellowships/grants depending on the outstanding achievements of the youth applicant.
Grants/Fellowships will cover the following:
1. Travel Expenses
2. Registration Fees
2. Board and Lodging (Accomodation)
Partners and sponsors are also welcome.
For inquiries, email
Joseph Reylan Viray
Participants will be clustered according to either the existing legislative districts (e.g 1st District of Manila, etc) or according to provinces. There will also be available slots for indigenous youth, youth for arts and culture, and other sectors.
Youth Proposals/Resolutions will be deliberated during the convention.
Approved resolutions will be submitted to various agencies such as
Office of the President thru
National Youth Commission
House of Representatives
Help us disseminate this information, share this post to your friends...
Thank you and more power....