First International Symposium Process Engineering and Environment (PrEnv'11)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 12, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 14, 2011|
|Registration Date: Jan 31, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 31, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 15, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Dec 31, 2010|
1. What are the new challenges open to engineering processes to better meet environmental constraints?
2. What sustainable innovations offer?
3. How to implement process engineering in the service of their own life?
The technical program comprises four main themes relating to emerging issues in scientific developments, the integration of knowledge and technology transfer:
1. Environment and Sustainable Development: CO2 capture, sequestration, gas technology, emissions, water treatment, recycling and waste management, air pollution, waste treatment
2. Materials and Interfaces: Materials: functional materials, biomaterials, smart materials, gels, suspensions, production processes, surface treatment.
3. Transfers and reactivities: Chemical reactors, separations, mixing, divided circles.
4.Processes and Systems: Design and Simulation Products Processes, algorithmic process engineering, software, product properties, ...