Capital Creation 2010
Venue: Le Meridien Beach Plaza
|Event Date/Time: Sep 15, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 17, 2010|
Network with over 250 senior-level professionals from the most prominent organisations in the industry as we debate the necessary response to a unique and challenging environment. Key contributors to the debate this year include: Scottish Widows Investment Partnership, EQT Partners, LGT Capital Partners, Unigestion, Northwestern Mutual, Allianz, PineBridge Investments and Bridgepoint.
Capital Creation 2010 celebrates its 10th anniversary this year and once again will take place in Monte Carlo on the 15th -17th September 2010. Join this leading investor forum and discover how the private equity industry is:
- Diversifying the investment base to successfully drive fundraising
- Evaluating the impact of the ILPA guidelines on GP-LP relationships and fundraising practices.
- How GPs are work with LPs to ensure transparency
- Preparing for the Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFM) Directive
- Identifying the most profitable regions across emerging markets to maximise returns
- Determining the factors behind a new wave in secondaries to identify investment opportunities
- Secure alternative sources of capital in a difficult environment