Citizen Engagement Forum India 2010 (CEFIN)
Venue: Sheraton New Delhi
|Event Date/Time: Oct 19, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 19, 2010|
Facebook experienced a 42% growth in India between February-December 2008 with 768,020 unique visitors. How can Government harness this phenomenon to allow for greater social participation and information dissemination?
The demand for transparency and accountability in the government sector has never been greater and newly empowered citizens are clamouring to be heard.
Get to grips with the principles of participation, collaboration, transparency and efficiency. Learn from a range of exciting international case studies by exploring the pros and cons of using:
* Social networking sites
* Enabling and encouraging citizen feedback
* Is it feasible to have real-time communications?
* Interacting with digital natives â€“ creating personalised communications for specific citizen demographics
* How can you ensure civil servants use social media in a responsible yet effective manner?
* Should government social media communications be archived?