Big6 Academy: Putting Information Technology and Education Together (Big6Acad2010)
Venue: Lodge at Woodcliff
|Event Date/Time: Aug 01, 2010||End Date/Time: Aug 02, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jul 15, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 01, 2010|
* Big6 is a successful, tested approach that incorporates information and technology skills to strengthen your curriculum.
* Big6 helps your students to evaluate information, track their own progress during assignments and reflect on their completed work before itâ€™s graded.
* Big6 stages allow your students to develop information problem-solving skills as well as become organized, proficient users of information technologies.
* Big6 ensures that your students learn the fundamental approach for success in an overwhelming information and communication age.
* Big6 approach develops the problem-solving capacity of your learners, including students who do not fit a traditional image of â€œsuccessful learners.â€