Event Date/Time: Aug 09, 2010
Agile project management (APM) is emerging as a distinct methodology that can blend with traditional project management (PM) for IT projects. While not sacrificing traditional planning tools and documentation, APM places greater emphasis on frequent iteration and interaction with customers, working prototypes sooner in the process, and rapid response to improving business processes that use IT. Project managers who use APM methods can (1) make better decisions about project re-prioritization with leaner budgets, (2) increase successful completion rates for those projects that survive re-prioritization, and (3) improve stakeholder satisfaction.
Join two recognized experts in agile project management to learn how to
* Enhance business process improvement with APM
* Use APM to re-prioritize projects and prioritize new projects with lean budgets
* Understand the similarities and differences between traditional PM and APM
* Implement APM methods blended with or distinct from traditional PM
* Ready the IT staff and project stakeholders for APM