Retaining Students in Online Education
Venue: Sheraton Atlanta Downtown
|Event Date/Time: Sep 27, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 29, 2010|
Join your colleagues to discuss practical strategies for online student retention. You will be engaged in small and large group discussions, brainstorming, and planning as you develop an action plan specific to the needs of your institution.
Online program managers, academic advisors, student services personnel, and retention and enrollment staff will learn:
* Retention practices that have proven most successful at other colleges and universities
* Multifaceted approaches and services that can increase capacity to serve, retain, and satisfy online students
* Models to support online students and help them succeed in online learning
* How to develop a plan for an online retention program
* Techniques for improving faculty satisfaction
Please come prepared to engage with the conference instructors and your colleagues from other institutions. This highly interactive conference will offer you opportunity to directly apply the content of the program immediately to your institution and receive instant and direct feedback from the instructors. The conference is structured to offer best practices and practical information. You will have the opportunity to develop your own institutional action plan.