Strategic Leadership Forum 2010 - The Grand Masters of Law (GML - 2010)
Venue: The Grange St. Paul\'s Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 30, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 30, 2010|
|Registration Date: Sep 28, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 01, 2010|
Taking place in London on the 30th September 2010, â€˜The Grand Masters of Lawâ€™ is one Europeâ€™s foremost law management conferences attracting a capacity audience of more than 120 CEOâ€™s, Managing Partnersâ€™, Senior Partnersâ€™, Counselsâ€™ and Department Headsâ€™ from a wide array of UK and International Law Firmsâ€™, Barristersâ€™ Chambers and Corporate & Public Legal Departmentsâ€™.
With presentations and contributions by internationally acknowledged opinion leaders from both the legal and commercial sectors, this exclusive one day management forum examines and explores a wide range of leadership focused ideas and formula's to assist both current and future leaders sustain firm and departmental growth and productivity.
Speakers attending â€˜The Grand Masters of Law â€“ Strategic Leadership Forum 2010â€™ include:
Lord Digby Jones of Birmingham - House of Lords, Chairman of the International Business Advisory Board - HSBC, Chairman - Triumph Motorcycles, Corporate Ambassador Jaguar Cars and JCB, Former UK Minister of Trade.
Professor Stephen Mayson â€“ Professor of Strategy and Director of the Legal Services Policy Institute - College of Law, Ministry of Justice's Strategy Group for Public Legal Education, the Bar Standards Boardâ€™s Legal Services Act Advisory Panel, the Bar Council's Policy Advisory Group.
Janet Gaymer CBE QC - Commissioner for Public Appointments, Former Senior Partner - Simmons and Simmons
Timothy Dutton QC - Head of Chambers - Fountain Court, Past Chairman of the Bar Council
Barry Naisbitt - Chief Economist - Santander, UK
Trevor Faure - Global General Counsel - Ernst & Young
Dr Clare McConnell â€“ Partner & Head of the Projects Practice â€“ Stephenson Harwood, Head of the Association of Women Solicitors (AWS) 2009 - 2010
Tim Aspinall - Managing Partner - DMH Stallard
Simon Barrow â€“ Chairman - People in Business
John Llewellyn-Lloyd - Head of Corporate Advisory - Execution Noble
Dr Bharat Vagadia â€“ CEO - Op2i, Board Director - National Outsourcing Association
Jeremy Black â€“ Audit Partner in Professional Practice - Deloitte
James Philpott - General Manager of Corporate Development - Bird & Bird
Charlie Keeling - HR Director - Field Fisher Waterhouse, and many moreâ€¦
The Grand Masters of Law will offer delegates:
* Presentations & Case Studies conducted by highly acclaimed legal and commercial leaders which will examine and explore a diverse range of leadership based ideas and strategies with thought provoking conclusions
* Interactive Panel and Q & A Sessions to drive and strengthen the commercial aspects of law firm growth and productivity
* Five Workshops covering a range management focused strategies to increase overall efficiency
* One to One Diagnostic Meetings to confidentially discuss, analyze & diagnose concerns and opportunities
* LexisNexis interactive 'Service and Update Sessions' offer an opportunity to explore a range of new and updated solutions designed to cut time wastage and increase productivity.
* Networking with other like minded leaders
* 5.5 Accredited CPD Hours
* The golden rules of successful law firm leadership
* Developing dynamic commercial based strategies to improve group and departmental productivity
* Improving Partner & Associate performance through innovative programs & rewards
* How great leaders create sustainable growth through a combination of strategy and effective management
* The direct effects of ABS and Stock Market Flotation on the legal sector
* New Regulations within the legal sector and what changes law firms should be prepared to encounter
* The future of the economy and the impact on the legal sector
* The increasing importance of Talent Management & what tool is right for your firm
* Why Employer Brand Management is becoming vital to create a competitive image in todayâ€™s marketplace, and more.
Confidential One to One Diagnostic Meetings:
Attending delegates will also be offered a unique opportunity to request one, or a series of confidential meetings with a range of leading advisors to discuss, analyze & diagnose concerns and opportunities. The one to one diagnostic meetings are an â€˜optionalâ€™ on-site extra to enable delegates to request confidential meetings based upon their individual requirements. Following registration, delegates will be informed of attending advisors and upon request, bookings will be pre-arranged at no additional cost.
LexisNexis Service and Update Sessions
During the course of the event, LexisNexis will be offering an opportunity to explore new and updated case management and reference solutions designed to cut time wastage and increase efficiency. Upon Registration, delegates will be offered an additional opportunity to join an enclosed session which will outline new and updated solutions.
Admittance to Conference
Speaker Presentations and Panel Discussions
2 x 55 Minute Workshops of Choice
One to One Diagnostic Sessions (optional)
LexisNexis Service / Update Sessions (optional)
On-site Conference Folder / Material
Take Home Event Pack
Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch
All Refreshments and Snacks during Breaks
After-Event Networking / Drinks Reception
Free on-site Wi-Fi
5.5 Hours CPD
For more information and delegate registrations visit www.netlawmedia.com or Telephone: +44 (0)20 8354 7562