Become a Professional Speaker with the Bill Gove Speech Workshop (BILLGOVEFR10)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 16, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2011|
|Registration Date: Sep 15, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 30, 2010|
We all know that people do business with people they know, like and trust. Great speakers know how to build a relationship with an audience and convert non-believers to his or her way of thinking. Thereâ€™s nothing more profitable than a speaker who knows how to connect with an audience, move them to action, and convert them into clients for life.
What do you think the most famous professional Speakers like Bob Proctor, Brian Tracy, Nido Qubein, Cavett Robert, Don Hutson, Mark Victor Hansen, Tony Alessandra et Jim Cathcart have in common?
They weâ€™re all trained in the Bill Gove Speech Workshop.
Since 1947, the Bill Gove Speech Workshop has trained more million-dollar professional speakers than any program in history.
Now itâ€™s your turn.
Strasbourg, France September 28-30, 2010
What youâ€™ll learn:
* 7 ways to create excitement from the platform
* How to write and catalog speeches like a professional speaker
* The support secret that professional speakers use to relax before every speech.
* How to use theatrical techniques in your presentation
* The world-famous Gove Grasp that pulls in any audience like a magnet
* How to integrate humor into ANY speech
* How to use one-liners that will work with every audience
* How to use geographical transitions that your audiences will love
* How to use personal stories that will connect with your audience immediately
* What to do if you go blank on stage
* The pressure-proofing system that will end stage fright. . . forever
* Three magic elements every speech must have to be considered world-class
* Speech module development - the AA formula that never fails
* The difference between material written to be read and material written to be heard
* Captivating gestures that will hold any audience spellbound
* The anti-bombing strategy that destroys the mortal enemy of every speaker
* The Mark Twain technique of handcrafting every speech
* Bill Gove's famous pivot maneuver that will help you connect with your audience
* Stage movement that showcases your every word
* The grand prix racing vocalization technique
* The pause, scan and nod. . . and why it works
* The secret of the world's best speakers: getting the audience out of the way
* The best time to speak during a meeting. . . and the worst
* Why you are responsible to the audience and not for them
* Why the best speakers see themselves as show people
* How to find more speech material than you can possibly use
* How to create your speeches with passion. . . BUT deliver them with skill
* The two tools you must own to develop your skills
* The difference between a speech, seminar, and workshop. . . and why you want to do all three
* The amazing keyword note system. . . and why the pro's use it
* How to develop a funny consciousness
* The four most dangerous words a speaker should never repeat
* The secret to getting a good introduction every time you speak
* The magic of mental preparation before every speech
* The incredible audience response measurement system. . . and how to use it to virtually guarantee how any audience will respond to you.
* How to use a time line-continuum to gage the effectiveness of your speech
* How to use call backs to add humor and fun to your presentation