2010 International Conference on High Energetic Materials and Dynamics of Ultrafast Reactive Systems
|Event Date/Time: Oct 04, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 17, 2010|
Symposia, also known as V-Conferences.
A V-Conference is a very affordable, flexible and modern form of conferencing, which allows saving of both time and money without compromising on the scientific merit of the publications.
The cost of running V-Conferences is low and the organisers will pass the savings to the conference partakers. The full registration fee is 180 Euros and the student registration fee is 120 Euros.
All manuscripts will be peer reviewed. Selected manuscripts will be published in the International Journal of Energetic Materials and Chemical Propulsion and in the 2010 Annual Bulletin of the Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials.
The main topics of the 2010 International Conference on High Energetic Materials and Dynamics of Ultrafast Reactive Systems include, but are not limited to:
- Combustion Mechanisms of the Energetic Materials;
- Combustion/Flow Visualisation;
- Internal Ballistics of Solid Motors and Guns;
- Ignition and Combustion of Propellants for Space and Rocket Propulsion;
- Theoretical Modelling and Numerical Simulation of Combustion Processes of Energetic Materials;
- Commercial Applications of Energetic Materials;
- Hybrid Rocket Propulsion for Future Space Launch;
- Nano-particles in energetic materials;
- Synthesis and Characterisation;
- Formulation, Processing and Manufacturing;
- Insensitive Munitions;
- Performance of Propellants, Pyrotechnics and Explosives;
- Recycling, Disposal and Environmental Aspects;
- Test Methods and Diagnostics;
- Visualisation of the combustion processes of the energetic materials;
- Ignition and Initiation Processes;
- Thermobarics and Thermites;
- Combustion Instability Risks;
- Solid rocket combustion instability;
- Flame zone physicochemistry in solid rocket instability;
- Environmentally Friendly Energetic Materials;
- Internal structure of the burning wave.
Please, visit http://www.ausihem.org, where you can find further details on the organisation and programs of the 2010 International Conference on High Energetic Materials and Dynamics of Ultrafast Reactive Systems.