Event Date/Time: Oct 26, 2010
End Date/Time: Oct 28, 2010
Oct 25, 2010
Early Registration Date:
Jul 31, 2010
e-Justice - Its objective is to harness proportionate technology to improve the efficiency of legal procedures, too often cumbersome and paper-based, leading to confusion, delay, and miscarriage of justice. It offers innovative solutions by integrating ICT and biometrics for controlling and tracking authorized access to a legal process, which is automated as workflow systems, and represented in visual format.
e-Government refers to the use of internet technology as a platform for exchanging information, providing services and transacting with citizens, businesses, and other arms of government.
e-Government may be applied by the legislature, judiciary, or administration, in order to improve internal efficiency, the delivery of public services, or processes of democratic governance.
Online registration will be activated soon.
* Normal Fees: R6000 (for registrations and payment received after 31 July 2010)
* Early Bird Fees: R5000 (for registrations and payment received on or before 31 July 2010)
* Members of Progressive Business Forum Fees: R4500 (proof of membership required)
* ICTLA.za (Information Communication Technology Law Association of SA) members: R4000
* Undergraduate Students and candidate attorneys: R3000 (proof required)
Contact us for group discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org