Outsourcing Clinical Trials in Latin America
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jul 08, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 08, 2010|
Why Should You Attend :
Latin America is one of the top emerging markets in Clinical Trials, showing double digit growth in the number of studies it executes, high enrollment rates and quality levels comparable or better that those shown by sites in the US. One key factor that has enabled the success of the region has been the Outsourcing models implemented, which range from Specific Functional Service Providers to Full Service Providers.
This session will review different Outsourcing Models in Clinical Research available within the Latin American Region, covering Clinical Research Operations; Central Laboratories and Logistics. Achieving a better understanding of the capabilities of the region in terms of Clinical Research Service Providers will facilitate decision making and enable to identify opportunities for increased efficiency in the implementation of Clinical Trials in the region.
Areas Covered in the Seminar :
- Overview of the Latin American region.
- Clinical Trials Activitiy in the Latin American countries.
- Outsourcing Capabilities for Clinical Research In Latin America.
- Review of available outsourcing providers and their service options.
- Opportunitites for Increased efficiency.
- Succesful outsourcing models.